Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The year 2010

Huhu Chinese new year again.. new yr .. older le... things is so different as compare to last year..

This year .. sad happy weird things all got.. thinking back is a weird type of feeling...


Looking back Me.. Working lo.. started working and things start and changes as times goes by... My mom told me.. as human increase age more and more things need to think.. (like more and more fan) that's why human getting white hairs and wrinkle..

Hm... this year... new starting .. for all..


let go something and gain something...


Raymond incidence make me reliase that "I need to appreciate all the small small things in my life" Sometimes things happens not according to the way you want it to be --

But just take it and learn from all the incidence.. all things happen there is a purpose and there sure be a way through

Leave the relationship at one side le for the moment,, being single... Sorry Ya..




Take Care All

No comments:

Post a Comment