Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Things to say CNY 2010




Today meet up with few of the primary school friends.. and also class teacher. hm.. it has been a long long time after we "graduated" from primary. Thinking back it has been 10 years.. Ya in this period of time things changes.. ppl grown.. ppl changed.. some became more beautiful , some become more handsome, some taller.. darker whiter.... Few years ago we all still a uni student.. now mostly is working lo.. chating topic also surround around the topic..

haha~~

Anyway.. during the chatting one of the topic.. working.. some of us workin in singapore... malacca... nilai... some looking for work... yes... as we go into another phase of life things changes.. the things that we hope and want for our life is so different as last time.. even teacher also said so ... some of us work till late at night some just so so... but i personally feel that things differnt is base how you look at the things. be positive.. and be thankful...


haha i dont remember when this picture was taken but i think is when we are still in secondary






18022010


Ya... for me i really thank God in putting in my current job.. although sometimes i feel that things did not go well~~ things happen weirdly~~ or sometimes even too many "boms". But thank God that there is something that i enjoy much in this work... thang you for putting me in the nice environment.. birds and tree... cold breeze greet me in the morning when i go to work... evening if early i can see sunset.. orange sky and if later then i can have twinkle star greeting me..



Some people wonder why am i still working as this current job.. dunno i just felt that there isn't anything not ok.. but Maybe i need to find some self group to attend only le.. :)..



I also miss the time i in cheras/ uni time.. lots of memory.. lots of fun .. laughter.. friends .. now as i in other phase of life... i need to move.. i cannot stayed in the position that i am in as i am last time in uni.. when you have move into another phase... somethings need to let go if the frequency is not the same.. ya sometimes.. yes miss a lot of ... ... ... ... ..



Moving forward is what we need to do so... Past will be memories and lesson that i need to learn..



Lord.. Teach me and Guide me to the way U wan me to Be..


You are the shepherd and i am just a Blind little lamb..

2 comments:

  1. oh my Gosh, never thought that Philip will be there! oh haha i saw myself last time! This is my 3rd new year not being in malaysia! I so want to be there :( Everyone looked so good!!! I miss all of u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL the faithful few people who were there before and were there this year.

    ReplyDelete