Friday, March 5, 2010

Be lead by the Lord..

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything,


by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.


And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,


will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


Phip 4:6-7



Yes Lord,


Let this be the prayer of mine and as i go through my daily life You will lead me and guide me in what ever I do.. Let my mind be like Yours in order to know what You want me to do and lead. You will never wrong .. so Lord please guide me the the path that You want to lead me..



When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,


When sorrows like sea billows roll;


Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,


It is well, it is well, with my soul


Lord, Grand me peace in my heart as times comes and goes... yes it is well it is well with my soul.


You reminded me about you are my shepherd, you makes me lie down on green pasture and still water.. hearing the flowing water sound, smell the green grass smell. and i know Lord u are leading me walking throguh my life..

My wrok, My Relationship with you, My future relationship with the one that you want me to be. And i know is importan to follow what you want and not what i want. Cause as follow us all will go into place.. Thanks Lord.. In Jesus Name. I prayed. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment